Cushcore Tyreliner Set - 27.5" / 29" PRO
CushCore is an engineered foam insert that mounts inside a mountain bike tyre. It divides the inner volume of the tyre in half, with air underneath the tread and the CushCore insert next to the rim.
The purpose of Cushcore is to improve the ride quality of your bike. It is not just for flat protection. CushCore absorbs shock, stops deflection off obstacles, reduces vibration, and stabilizes the tyre against roll and squirm. Think of it as suspension for your tyres designed to give you a faster, smoother ride.
CushCore is sold as a set because it is designed to be used as a set.
The set includes:
- 2 CushCore Inserts
- 2 CushCore Tubeless Air Valves
- Rim Stickers
- Installation Instructions
- CushCore is compatible with your current tubeless tyres and rims
- If your wheels are not tubeless ready, rim sealing tape will be required
- We recommend the use of tubeless tyre sealant with CushCore
- Installation with certain tyre & wheel combinations may require two people - one to work the tyre levers, and another to hold the tyre bead in the drop center of the rim. Wire bead downhill tyres are most likely to need extra help.
Pro - The original full-performance version. CushCore PRO allows you to push the limits of your tires and suspension to new levels. The best choice for the majority of wheels, terrain, and riders.
Fits tyre widths 2.1 - 2.6"
Fits rims with internal width 22 - 35mm
26 - 245g
27.5 - 250g
29 - 260g
Plus - All the performance benefits of the PRO, but optimized for plus sized tires and wider rims.
Fits tyre widths 2.6 - 3.0"
Fits rims with internal width 32 - 45mm
27.5 - 290g
29 - 330g
XC - Light weight version designed for cross-country racing, light trail riding, and/or less aggressive riders.
Fits tyre widths 1.8 - 2.4"
Fits rims with internal width 22 - 32mm
27.5 - 140g
29 - 150g
CushCore inserts are extremely durable. Our foam is engineered to withstand repeated pounding and flexing without degradation. It does not absorb liquid and is not affected by tyre sealant. Service life will depend on your riding frequency, terrain, etc.